Updated 12/2/19 at 5:45 p.m. ET
Cyber Monday is beginning to wind down, and it is — without a doubt — one of the best times of year to pick up some sweet MacBook deals on all of Apple’s laptop models.
Apple’s entire lineup of laptops is available at a discount, from the brand-new 16-inch MacBook Pro to the latest 13-inch MacBook Air and everything in between.
As we said, every one of Apple’s newest laptop models are up for sale, but we’re particularly bullish on the MacBook Air. This is now Apple’s cheapest laptop by a long shot, but it certainly doesn’t skimp out on features or style. This version includes a high-resolution display and Apple’s Touch ID biometric login, for example, which you won’t find on many other laptops for just $899.99 — the laptop’s current best Cyber Monday deal that’s just $100 more than it was on Black Friday.
We’re also seeing discounts on the newly-minted 16-inch MacBook Pro, oddly enough. Released mere weeks ago at the same price as the 15.4-inch MacBook Pro that it succeeds, this new version features a larger and sharper display along with a brand-new “Magic Keyboard” that does away with the divisive “Butterfly” keyboard first introduced in late 2016.
Apple has smartened up to the way retail works in the modern era, offering up attractive discounts on all of its laptop computer products, giving you the choice of the litter this Cyber Monday. We’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday MacBook deals yet below.
Best MacBook deals for Cyber Monday 2019:
- Apple MacBook Air 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB) $899.99 (originally $1,099.99) from Best Buy [You save $200]
- 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB) $1,099.99 (originally $1,299.99) from Best Buy [You save $200]
- 16-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 512GB $2,199.99 (originally $2,399.99) from B&H Photo [You save $200]
- 15.4-inch Apple MacBook Pro 2019 (Intel Core i7, 16GB, 256GB) $1,999.99 (originally $2,399.99) from PC Richard & Son [You save $400]
- Apple MacBook Air 2017 (Intel Core i5, 8GB, 128GB), $649.99 (originally $999.00) from Amazon [You save $349.01]
Every one of these discounted MacBooks also comes with a free year of Apple’s TV streaming service, Apple TV+, as part of a promotion the company is running on any major device purchased through 2019.
Apple also has a four-day shopping event that ends today, which offers up to a $200 gift card alongside certain Apple purchases, namely computers. It breaks down like this for Apple laptops: buying a MacBook Air nets you a $100 Apple Store gift card, while a MacBook Pro or iMac purchase scores you a $200 Apple Store gift card.
Some of the deals may appear to be out of stock, but you can often add them to your cart and still get the deal price. We’ve seen several deals go in and out of stock or sell out entirely.
We’ll be updating this article throughout the rest of Cyber Monday, so keep it locked to your browser tabs or bookmarked for the very latest and best MacBook deals on Cyber Monday.