- Bitcoin is the only coin among the top three to have had a bullish day.
- UNUS SED LEO was the biggest loser among the top 20.
The crypto market continued to trudge along sluggishly this Friday. Following Wednesday’s carnage, the market has been catching its breath for the last two days. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went below $10,000 for the first time since 31st July this Thursday. Following that, Bitcoin bulls have taken over and it is currently trading for $10,400.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD bears managed to cancel out the minor gains that the bulls made on Thursday. Currently, ETH/USD is trading for $185.55.
- Ripple: XRP/USD bears also overlapped the gains made by the bulls on Thursday. XRP/USD is currently trading for $0.2605.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) was the biggest loser among the top 20 and is priced at $1.17 after going down by 4.09%.
- Tron (TRX) went down by 2.90% and is priced at $0.017.
- Cardano (ADA) went down by 2.65% and is priced at $0.0464.